Monday, March 30, 2015

Bennett Peter: 3 months


We reached the 3 month mark! 3 months is such a milestone. Babies get more interactive, I am generally getting more sleep, and there is a little bit more confidence. It seems weird that he was only born 3 months ago. I think back on when it was just Gwen and realize one kid was a lot easier than 2 kids. Ha! The buckling two kids in car seats kills me. So many buckles! I am going to chose not to think about what it is like with 3 kids, 4 kids, etc. We are going to get through this having 2 kids thing first! Bennett is an awesome baby. He is content, smiley, and easy. I'll take it!

Bennett's "Firsts": Cooing, reacting to being tickled (I think), getting shots, sitting in the Bumbo and hanging out in Kids Club!

High of the Month: He is so smiley! All you have to do is talk in a high pitched voice and smile at him and he will grin away. It is adorable and makes the harder stuff a lot easier. I like to believe he is thinking, "Thanks Mom for feeding me endlessly. Oh, and thanks for protecting me from Gwen poking my eyes out!"

Low of the Month: Hhhhmmm. I can't think of much. He really is pretty chill. He got his shots. I guess that is a low!

Eating: He eats about every 3 hours during the day. Overnight, he only eats once! Woo hoo! Only 9 more months of breastfeeding! It is a lot harder to be motivated the second time around! He spits up significantly after every feeding just like his sister. This is why he has a bib on in every picture.

Sleeping: He naps after every feeding and seems like he generally can stay awake for an hour before passing out. I am not worrying about a schedule though. He goes to bed around 9:00 or 9:30, wakes up around 4 or 5 then goes back to bed for 3-4 hours.

Facts for the Month: 

Loves: activity mat, boppy, people smiling at him
Hates: Still when Gwen steals his pacifier, being hungry

Here are the monthly pics:


His head bobbles slightly but is getting the hang of it!








No comments:

Post a Comment