Monday, January 29, 2018

Baby Shook #3: 13 weeks




Baby Size: Lemon

How I Feel about being Pregnant: I don't really feel pregnant most days which at this point I am thankful for! I'll take barely feeling nauseous over how sick I felt with the other two. Since it is too early for baby flutters, I kind of just feel like I ate too much cake so my pants don't fit.

Symptoms: Not too many. I get very nauseous if I get too hungry but once I eat it subsides. My main discomforts are all related to my weird upper GI/acid reflux issues.

Food Cravings: Potentially potatoes, but I really haven't had many cravings. I wish I would because most of the time nothing sounds good!

Food Aversions: Anything tomato related. Again, this might be acid reflux related more than anything! I think I have an aversion to making dinner too because that never sounds like fun! Ha!

What I am Excited About: Letting out news out to the world! Also, excited to be almost done with the first trimester. 

Sweet Thing My Husband did for Me: Not saying a word when I really wanted Jimmy John's but I am supposed to be doing Whole 30... I even got delivery even though its in our backyard. Bread never tasted so good. Sorry Whole 30 friends! 

Boy or Girl: I'm going to stick with my gut reaction of girl because it was spot on with the other two. Also, if you haven't seen this gender reveal video, it is amazing.

Something I have Done to Prepare for the Baby: I was researching baby names on the Social Security website since it seems the most accurate way to know which names are most popular by year. It was fun looking up different years and even looking at them by state. One of the most interesting things I noticed were the names on the California list. I figured they would have some unique names and it was definitely true! Some I couldn't even pronounce, but yet were in the top 100. 

Funny Moment: Gwen keeps wanting to pet the baby and talk to the baby. I can't wait to see her reaction when she can feel the baby kick! She tells me all the time how excited she is for the baby to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment