Monday, March 4, 2013

Freezer Burritos

On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, I work late at the dance studio so David is left to fend for himself for dinner.  Sometimes we have plenty of leftovers or he eats peanut butter and jelly.  This week and next will be a little busy so he will have no leftovers to live off.

A few months ago I found this recipe for burritos off of Money Saving Mom that you can makes tons of and freeze.  You can then easily take one out of the freezer and just pop it in the microwave or oven.

Tonight David was not home so I cut the recipe in half and did some cooking to pass the time!

I followed the recipe exactly and they turned out great!  We don't ever eat refried beans, but love these burritos with them and it is a great way to make them more filling without paying for the meat.

I will definitely be making the full batch of these right before my due date!




Assembly line
Stuffing the burrito

Attempting to roll it up


The finished burrito pyramid 

No comments:

Post a Comment