Friday, August 2, 2013

Gwyneth Eden: Weeks 7 & 8


Gwen's "Firsts": First time in an Ergo!  She loves it!  She stays asleep the entire time she is in it.  She also wore a headband for the first time and it was the most precious thing I have ever seen.



Funny Moment: David can get her to smile consistently!  I love watching him making smiley, goofy faces at her and she LOVES it.  She grins so big and will keep smiling until he stops talking and smiling at her.  I just sit there and laugh watching them go back and forth.  It is too cute.

High of the Week: We are officially breastfeeding!!!!! For the time being I feed her and then must pump, but I am slowly trying to get rid of the pumping part.  I am still very dependent on the Boppy and she is not the most efficient nurser, but I am happy to be working towards when it will be easy.  That is assuming it does get easy!

Low of the Week: These weeks were pretty good! Maybe we are finally getting the hang of this parenting thing. My low is simply that she is growing out of her newborn clothes :( I am so sad about it! My little tiny baby is getting big! I know I will just continue to love her more and more as she gets bigger but a part of me will miss this part of things.

Something I Learned: This confused me. I went to Target to buy some diapers. I had planned on buying another pack of newborns, but when I got there I quickly changed my mind. For Target brand, you got 36 newborn diapers for $6.99. For the size one Target brand, you got 50 for $6.99!!! 14 more diapers for the same price, hence why she moved up a size. Even the size 2 diapers had more in a pack than newborns. You won't fool this girl, Target!

Facts for the Week(s): 

Gwen's weight: 8 lbs 11oz
Size diapers: 1
Gwen's length: 21 inches
Number of Zumba classes taken: 2
How sore am I from Zumba: SO SORE




7 weeks
8 weeks




                                




No comments:

Post a Comment