Monday, December 10, 2012

Baby Schuchter: Week 10/11







Baby Size: Prune and Lime

How I Feel about being Pregnant: I am starting to get more excited!  I still feel sick here and there, but its fun now that the world knows!

Symptoms: Food aversions, random nausea, and weird (very weird) dreams

Food Cravings: Hot dogs, mashed potatoes, and strawberries

Food Aversions: CHICKEN

What I am Excited About: That everyone knows I am pregnant now!  It feels like a big celebration.  Plus, I am excited to be showing a little bit even if it does look like I am just gaining weight.

Sweet Thing the Husband did for Me: This morning he was beyond sweet.  Normally his only day off is Monday, but because of Christmas shows, he had to go in.  He knew I would be attempting to make dinner via the crock pot this morning and wanted to make things a little easier on me.  He made me pancakes  and woke me up when they were ready so I could eat immediately and also not eat another bagel.  It was amazing and then I could make our dinner with as little nausea as possible!

Boy or Girl: No idea.  I felt so strongly about having a girl, but now I am second guessing it!

Something I have Done to Prepare for the Baby: Made the baby an ornament!  It took way longer than it should have, but it sure is cute.

Funny Moment:  Lately when I sneeze my body reacts in a weird way.  On the first, I am fine.  On the second, I always either gag while sneezing or quickly clasp my hand to my fail in fear of throwing up.  Those second sneezes will get you.

Special Moment:  Telling the kids that I watch during the week about being pregnant was very special.  After I left for the day, their mom told me the girls kept acting like they were pregnant and talked about it all night.  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment