Friday, December 28, 2012

T-shirt Scarf

Scarf made out of old tee shirts in under an hour, no sewing.

This is my first Pinterest Accountability post.  Basically, I like to waste hours of a day on Pinterest pinning things I will never attempt or look at again.  Here is the first step in actually doing some of these pins.

This pin appealed to me initially because I was just telling a friend of my need to purge some t-shirts.  I have a problem where everything begins to have sentimental value and then I never get rid of anything.  If I turn it into a super cute scarf though, problem solved!

If I were to post my step by step pictures, they would not compare to those who have already done this.  Here are links to their fabulous sites:

Here are a few of my own iPhone pictures of my purple, black, and white scarf:









No comments:

Post a Comment