Monday, December 10, 2012

Baby Schuchter: Week 8







Baby Size: Raspberry

How I Feel about being Pregnant: Still excited!  Lucky for me, a lot of my friends are pregnant so it is fun enjoying this journey with other people.  By a lot, there are 6 babies that I know of being born in either May or June. I still think I will be more excited when this first trimester is over!

Symptoms: Still super hungry but nothing sounds good.  I only feel nauseous when I get very hungry.  Mornings are definitely the worst still.  I also have a very heightened sense of smell!

Food Cravings: Cheese ravioli and grape popsicles

Food Aversions: Red meat, anything I have to cook, vegetables

What I am Excited About: Talking about babies with my friends!  Also, telling people who we know will be very excited for us is great!

Sweet Thing the Husband did for Me: One night I woke up and felt really hungry and sick.  After much deliberation of whether or not to get a snack for myself, I realized if I stood up, I would probably get sick.  Lucky for me, my sweet husband was okay with me waking him up and asking him to get me a granola bar.  He was happy to do it and did not mind!

Boy or Girl: Still thinking girl!

Something I have Done to Prepare for the Baby: Restarted taking prenatal vitamins.  The gummy vitamins taste like candy and I love it!

Funny Moment: Telling one of my friends I am pregnant.  I always get really nervous before we tell someone so I kept making awkward eye connect with her then looking away.  I finally just blurted it out and she didn't believe me.  I probably need to come up with a smoother way of telling the news...

Special Moment:  Getting to shop for some maternity clothes and imagining what it will be like when our baby is really big!  Buying a few shirts made it at least a little more real that there is a baby inside me though it doesn't look like it (I hope).


No comments:

Post a Comment