Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Baby Schuchter: Week 33



Baby Size: Durian.  Is that the best they could come up with?

How I am Feeling: Tired, but good!  The pregnancy exhaustion has set in!  During the first trimester, I was not very tired, but I think my body is making up for it now.  I still have mild heartburn, but it is nothing Tums can't fix.  I just keep a bottle in my purse and another on my night stand!

Weird Pregnancy Occurrence: On Monday, I was sitting outside watching the 3 two year olds.  I got up from my chair, walked across the yard, came back, and sat down.  The moment I sat down and crossed my legs, a robin flew up to me and landed on my knee.  No joke.  Since your arm could fall off and they would attribute it to pregnancy, I say attracting birds must be linked to the baby.  Something with hormones right?    

Food Cravings/Aversions:  Nothing too crazy on either end of the spectrum! 

What I am Excited About: That I am 6 weeks away from my due date!  Hearing this makes things feel way closer.  This is my last full week of work before things start slowing down a bit so I am looking forward to having a bit of extra time to organize and get everything ready to go.  I am also excited that Catie had her baby!  Eek!  She is adorable.  Picture posted below!

Sweet Thing the Husband did for Me: For Mother's Day, he wrote me a sweet note and made sure I did not have to cook any meals!  He also brought me home four glittery cupcakes yesterday with a rose.  He knows me too well!  Nothing makes my day like unexpected yummy food.

Something I have Done to Prepare for the Baby: Lots of things!  We are almost to crunch time now.  My dad figured out how to put the crib together and painted it for us.  Thanks dad!  This weekend he is going to bring it over and set it up for us so that will be done.

I also sorted through more clothes that were given to us and have them in laundry bags ready to be washed whenever I get around to it.

Facts for the Week:

Days left until due date: 42
Thank you cards left to write: 10
Times I have wet my pants from sneezing this week: 0! Success!
Friends that have had their babies: 2!  First, Jess and now Matt and Catie's baby was born today!!!!
Karis Sophia





















Bump Picture: 
Technically 34 weeks, but we will say 33!

No comments:

Post a Comment