Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chicken Pesto Stuffed Shells






So, my track record with Pinterest recipes is pretty bad.  Most of the time they just don't work out.

A couple weeks ago I was desperate for some new and unique recipe, so I resorted to Pinterest for inspiration.  I saw I had pinned a recipe for Chicken Pesto Shells and they just sounded amazing.  I went for it!  Fortunately, they even tasted great!  Most of the time when I cook it is unrewarding and I find dinner to taste just alright.  These were a big exception!  So yummy!

Here are my tips:

  • Slightly under cook the shells... stuffing is WAY easier.
  • Cook them covered in the oven to prevent drying out
  • Add some extra water in the bottom of the pan to prevent drying out (2T ish)
  • I used part parmesan cheese and part mozzarella 


No comments:

Post a Comment