Sunday, May 6, 2018

Baby Shook #3: 24 weeks

Baby Size: Ear of Corn

An ear of corn feels so significant! Baby is over a pound at this point as well. I am excited to be at the week of viability and also feeling more baby kicks. 

How I Feel about being Pregnant: Still really good! Nothing to complain about yet! I love my bump! 


Symptoms: Not much of anything. This really has been easy lately! My eczema is under control. I think the random nausea I have is more a symptom of my food intolerances than pregnancy. 


Food Cravings: Always pizza and candy like skittles. Since chocolate usually makes my acid reflux worse, all the high fructose corn syrup and food dye candy is filling in.


Food Aversions: Nothing I can think of!


What I am Excited About: Only a few weeks left in the 2nd trimester! I scheduled my 28 week appointment today so it feels even closer. Soon enough I will be going every 2 weeks! Maybe this pregnancy I will make it to the point of going weekly!


Sweet Thing My Husband did for Me: He has been killing it lately. Today we got Chipotle and I have a mild obsession with the salad dressing you get with a salad. After David left, he realized he forgot it. He went back during lunch time rush with a 3 year old and got it for me! He also held down the fort while I was at a convention all weekend and kept the kitchen clean to my standards, which are fairly high.


Boy or Girl: Officially a girl! Motherly instinct was right on this one.


Something I have Done to Prepare for the Baby: Gosh, I really don't think anything. Maybe at some point I will prepare? I am making homeschool plans for the summer and post-baby now so we can keep on going even with a newborn. Setting standards low but also hoping for consistency in the small things. 



Funny Moment: I asked Gwen when she thinks the baby will be due. Her response? Christmas. That is impossible at this point so I asked her if she thought it would be July or August. She said, "July! Jesus' birthday!" Then I realized, Christmas in July! I looked up how many weeks I would be on July 25. Funny thing is that I will be 38 weeks 2 days. Gwen was born at 36 weeks 2 days and Bennett at 37 weeks 2 days. I'm all for it!

Weekly Stats:

Due Date: August 6
My Prediction: July 25
Days until Due Date: 112
Days until My Prediction: 100
Gender: Girl
Measuring at: 24 weeks, right on track



Baby Shook #3: 7 weeks

Baby Shook #3: 8 weeks
Baby Shook #3: 13 weeks
Baby Shook #3: 14 weeks
Baby Shook #3: 17 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment