Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Baby Schuchter: Week 30



Baby Size: Cucumber

How I am Feeling: Good!  It is fun being very obviously pregnant.  Besides the huffing and puffing that is associated with every moment and mild heartburn, I would say I am doing well.

One funny and embarrassing symptom I have had going on is the horrible combination of a full bladder and allergies.  When I sneeze on a full bladder, I pee my pants.  Its terrible and humbling.  I just make sure to go to the bathroom frequently to avoid the lethal combination.  When my bladder is empty, I am good to go!

Hopefully my TMI bathroom activities can make you feel a little better if you have ever peed your pants as an adult.

Food Cravings/Aversions: No aversions and really no cravings.  I just eat a lot of chocolate and am probably giving myself diabetes.  This Easter candy has got to go!

What I am Excited About: Two of my friends are 37 weeks and will be having their babies soon! Eek!  One of them was feeling a little off over the weekend and had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions.  She is fine and still pregnant, but it put in perspective that their babies could come at any time.  Sometimes it is easy for me to forgot that the result of pregnancy is a baby.

I am also excited for some nursery craft time with Jess tomorrow!  This is the only way I get any of my projects done.  Bring on the cutting, sewing, and bunting assembly!

Sweet Thing the Husband did for Me:  I think my hormones and lack of sleep are making me become more crabby and short tempered .. guess who gets the brunt of this?  He is great about letting things go.

He also makes me laugh all the time.  He is much better than me at having fun and not being so serious about everything.  A little comic relief is needed!  I constantly say that since we have been married I laugh way more every day than I did before.  His sense of humor is AWESOME.

Something I have Done to Prepare for the Baby: Researched cloth diapers heavily.  My current plan is to use old fashioned pre-folds, but I need to decide on which covers I want to go for.  I also like the Flip system.  I had a dream about cloth diapering last night which makes me think I need to make a decision and lay off of the research.

Facts for the Week:

Days left until due date: 64
Days until my next ultrasound: 10
Number of dance recitals before due date: 5
Friends that are full term: 2

Tentative name decision: Yes
Will we tell you the name? No :)

Bump Picture: 
30 weeks 6 days




No comments:

Post a Comment