Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baby Schuchter: Week 31





Baby Size: Pineapple

How I am Feeling: I am starting to get more and more uncomfortable.  Getting up and down from the floor, putting on pants, taking off pants, and bending over in general leaves me out of breath and exerting way more energy than it should.

I also have had an increase of heart burn lately.  It is not terrible, but enough to keep me reaching for the Tums multiple times a day.

Food Cravings/Aversions: I feel the aversions some what coming back.  Chicken is again the culprit.  Other than that, I think my cravings are Skyline and pizza.

What I am Excited About: All of the baby gadgets that are now assembled!  A lot of people say when they find out the gender, feel the baby kick, or see the ultrasound picture things feel more "real".  For us, we both agree that having the swing set up in the living room and the Rock 'n Play sleeper by our bed make it feel real.  Every time I see the baby items lying around it makes me picture that a baby will be in them.  It makes me so excited!!!!!

Sweet Thing the Husband did for Me:  Planned a babymoon!  With our days off of work being completely opposite, it looked like this would not be possible.  Luckily, David was off this past weekend so Friday night we stayed in a hotel which included a pool, hot tub (I only put my feet in), and free breakfast.

It was in Hebron which was great.  This made it far enough away from our normal surroundings so we actually felt like we were getting away, but not so far that the drive was draining.  I will not complain about a 30 minute drive!

He planned the whole thing and we had a great time.  We relaxed, ate great food, and had no agenda.

Something I have Done to Prepare for the Baby: I organized all of our baby clothes by sizes and neatly packed them away.  For all of the newborn through 3 month clothes, I washed them and put a lot of them in the dresser.  This baby will have clean clothes!  I also made some bunting last Wednesday for the nursery.  Now I just want to make more!

I still at some point need to clean that room out...

Facts for the Week:

Days left until due date: 57
Days until my next ultrasound: 3
Number of baby showers left: 2
Baby items assembled/taken out of boxes: swing, rock 'n play sleeper, car seat, and stroller
Pre-registered at hospital: Yes!

Bump Picture: 

31 weeks 6 days


No comments:

Post a Comment